Based in Kotka, Finland
May 24, 2018
|-||Free with Ads and In App Purchases.|
Tap Roller is a one tap physics game for mobile. Tap the screen to change room rotation and guide the balls to the exit! But watch out for lasers, buzzsaws and spikes!
- Simple one finger controls
- Funny, bouncy physics
- Over 50 balls to unlock
- iPhone X, iPhone and iPad support
- Record or livestream your gameplay with ReplayKit
- iMessage Stickers
- Leaderboards and achievements
- Languages: English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Tap Roller launch trailer YouTube
Logos & Icons
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Kiemura is a Finnish game company of a husband-wife team Jyri and Piia Kilpeläinen.
More information on Kiemura, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Tap Roller Credits
Design, art, programming, audio design, testing
3D modelling, design, testing