Based in Kotka, Finland
Mobile: October 6th, 2016
(App Store, Google Play)
Web: June 2016
New .io online multiplayer game with sunshine, piranhas and sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!
Piranh.io's development process started in April 2016 when Jyri and Piia noticed the rise in popularity of .io online multiplayer games. The genre seemed really interesting and pretty soon after they had a working prototype. However, they didn't want to just create a Agar.io or Slither.io clone but instead take ideas from both of them, mix them up and throw in a few own ideas as well.
The end result is a hectic fish simulator where you eat unsuspecting swimmers to become the biggest fish in the sea. Thanks to various powerups, even the smallest piranha can defeat the biggest shark, keeping the gameplay dynamic and unpredictable.Youtube popularity
Piranh.io was released on the website in June 2016 and pretty soon after it began to attract the attention of Youtubers such as Farod, Bodil40, Godenot and ArcadeGo.com. Piranh.io videos have been watched over 2 million times and new videos are released every day. Thanks to this, the web version attracts over 15.000 daily players.
On October 6th, Piranh.io's mobile version will be launched on App Store and Google Play.
- Massive multiplayer online fish simulator
- Lots of piranha and shark skins
- Crazy powerups like electricity, aquarium and laser cannon
- Two control methods, optimised for touchscreens
- Select your closest server or let the game pick the best one automatically
There are currently no trailers available for Piranh.io. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logos & Icons
- "Thanks to the game's array of power-ups, you needn't be the best of the bunch to take down the number one player – you just need to be smart."
- Emily Sowden, Pocket Gamer
- " It’s got bright colors, doesn’t make your monitor ooze blood and gore, and I’m sure you’re going to play it with a smile on your face!"
- Margriet Dumee, DumeeGamer
- "Piranh.io выйдет на Android и iOS на этой неделе"
- Василий Николаев, Json.TV
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Piranh.io videos by Youtubers
Youtubers LOVE to make videos of Piranh.io! Check out the most popular videos at youtube.com.
Kiemura is a Finnish game company of a husband-wife team Jyri and Piia Kilpeläinen.
More information on Kiemura, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Design, art, programming, audio design, testing