Based in Kotka, Finland
March 9, 2017 (Google Play), December 8, 2016 (App Store)
|Free with Ads and In App Purchases.|
Hovercrash is a fast, minimal arcade racer with thrills, tunnels and turbo boosts!
Hovercrash is the 3rd game from Finnish game company Kiemura, creators of Tiltagon and Piranh.io. In Hovercrash, you pilot a high-speed anti-gravity ship in futuristic landscape. The constantly increasing speed and various obstacles push you to your limits as you try to survive for as long as possible.
- High-speed arcade racing in colourful, futuristic landscape
- Easy-to-learn one finger controls
- ReplayKit Live: Broadcast live gameplay directly from your device (requires iOS 10)
- iMessage stickers
- Game Center leaderboard
- Unlockable anti-gravity ships
- Energetic EDM soundtrack
Launch trailer YouTube
Logos & Icons
- "While not the first avodance racer of this type, Hovercrash looks to do the formula with a slick futuristic art style, a great sense of speed, and some pretty bad ass hovercraft."
- Jared Nelson, TouchArcade
- "Endless runners can be both aggravating and endlessly fun, and Kiemura's upcoming anti-gravity racer, Hovercrash, is shaping up to be an absolute beauty."
- Emily Sowden, Pocket Gamer
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Kiemura is a Finnish game company of a husband-wife team Jyri and Piia Kilpeläinen.
More information on Kiemura, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Design, art, programming, audio design, testing