Based in Kotka, Finland
January 28th 2016
Tilt comes to big screen as hit mobile game Tiltagon is released on Apple TV as Tiltagon TV! Guide your ball through 10 devilishly challenging levels. Or see how long you can survive in the endless mode. And no, you don't actually have to tilt your giant tv screen :)
Tiltagon TV is the Apple TV version of mobile game Tiltagon. It's a paid game with no ads.
- Level mode with 10 challenging levels
- Endless mode with two difficulty levels
- 36 unlockable balls such as skull and strawberry
- Play with either tilt or touch controls
- Energetic EDM soundtrack by top Finnish EDM artists
Launch trailer YouTube
Logos & Icons
- "The 5 Best iPhone Games of the Week"
- Time Magazine / Alexander Aciman, Time
- "The 11 most addicting iPhone games you might have missed recently"
- Business Insider / Steven Tweedie , Business Insider
- "Get hyped!"
- Peter Willington, AppSpy
- "It ticks the checkboxes of a good ultra-difficult game"
- Eli Hodapp, TouchArcade
- "A game that’s frustrating, but in all the right ways"
- Josh Gallagher, iDownloadBlog
- "Going to be super-addictive"
- Mark Brown, PocketGamer
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Computer Bild selects Tiltagon as one of the month's best games
The list made by one of Europe's best selling computer magazines is available at computerbild.de.
Kiemura is a Finnish game company of a husband-wife team Jyri and Piia Kilpeläinen.
More information on Kiemura, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Tiltagon TV Credits
Design, art, programming, audio design, testing
Pointless Payback (Petri Hautala)