Based in Kotka, Finland
March 29th, 2016
Apple TV (as Tiltagon TV):
January 28th, 2016
May 8th, 2015 (Windows Phone)
April 9th, 2015 (App Store, Android, Amazon)
|-||Mobile versions: Free with Ads and In App Purchases.|
Tiltagon is a tiny arcade game with plenty of challenge. The premise is simple: roll a ball around and don't fall down. Just watch out for the falling floors and moving obstacles.
Tiltagon is the fifth game from husband-wife team Jyri & Piia Kilpeläinen. The couple worked on the game during evenings and weekends while having a day job and parental leave at the same time. Tiltagon was shown publicly for the first time at PocketGamer's Big Indie Pitch in November 2014 in Helsinki, Finland. This resulted in articles on gaming sites TouchArcade and AppSpy and eventually a mobile publishing deal with Canadian game developer/publisher NoodleCake Games. Tiltagon was released in mobile app stores in April 2015 and has received over 1.3 million downloads since.Steam release
Tiltagon was Greenlit on January 1st. The game will be released on Steam on March 29th with full controller support, Steam cloud sync on all three platforms (PC, Mac and Linux) and other Steam goodies. The Steam version is selfpublished by Kiemura.
- Level mode with 10 challenging levels
- Endless mode with two difficulty levels
- 36 unlockable balls
- Minimalistic visuals and energetic EDM soundtrack
- Play with either controller, keyboard or mouse
- Play in either 30 or 60 fps
- Supports Steam Cloud, Achievements, Leaderboards and Trading Cards
Steam launch trailer YouTube
Logos & Icons
- "The 5 Best iPhone Games of the Week"
- Time Magazine / Alexander Aciman, Time
- "The 11 most addicting iPhone games you might have missed recently"
- Business Insider / Steven Tweedie , Business Insider
- "Get hyped!"
- Peter Willington, AppSpy
- "It ticks the checkboxes of a good ultra-difficult game"
- Eli Hodapp, TouchArcade
- "A game that’s frustrating, but in all the right ways"
- Josh Gallagher, iDownloadBlog
- "Going to be super-addictive"
- Mark Brown, PocketGamer
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Computer Bild selects Tiltagon as one of the month's best games
The list made by one of Europe's best selling computer magazines is available at computerbild.de.
Noodlecake Joins Forces With Tiltagon Team!
The blog-post announcing our publishing deal with NoodleCake Games is available at noodlecake.com.
Kiemura is a Finnish game company of a husband-wife team Jyri and Piia Kilpeläinen.
More information on Kiemura, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Publishing and marketing (iOS & Android)
Design, art, programming, audio design, testing
Pointless Payback (Petri Hautala)