Based in Kotka, Finland
July 6, 2017
Welcome to JiPPO! Street! Swipe and rotate dice to build as many buildings as possible in this fun arcade game. Then visit your street in the photo mode and share pictures with your friends.
JiPPO! Street is the 4th game from husband-wife game development team Kiemura. Kiemura's previous games include mobile titles Hovercrash, Tiltagon and Piranh.io. JiPPO! Street is the first game in the new JiPPO! game series / brand.
JiPPO! Street art style is a mix of modern voxel graphics and classic 8-bit Sega Master System color palette.
- Simple arcade gameplay: Swipe dice to rotate and match!
- Match quickly and accurately to get score boosts
- Unlock new buildings to level up and increase score multiplier
- Three themes with more coming soon!
- Fun JiPPO! characters walking around and talking in emoji!
- Voxel graphics meet 8-bit Sega Master System color palette
- Livestream your gameplay with ReplayKit Live (requires iOS 10+)
- iMessage stickers
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
Release trailer YouTube
Teaser trailer YouTube
Logos & Icons
There are currently no logos or icons available for JiPPO! Street. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Kiemura is a Finnish game company of a husband-wife team Jyri and Piia Kilpeläinen.
More information on Kiemura, our logo & relevant media are available here.
JiPPO! Street Credits
Design, art, programming, audio design, testing
Design, 3D modelling, testing